Tim here. Just thought I’d share another quick, seller-oriented Script Of The Week.
Okay, okay. The subject line may be pushing it a little – but your goal is to get their attention, right? If you’d prefer a softer subject line, let me know and I’ll send an alternative one your way, in a jiffy.
Subject Line: You Need Me. Let’s Maximize The Offer On Your Home.
Hey there ____,
It was nice meeting you the other day. I was wondering if you are you still interested in market conditions * and the what homes are selling for in your neighborhood?
There are many benefits to using a real estate agent but I wanted to share what usually happens when homeowners sell on their own:
– Limits exposure of your listing to interested buyers to only people that drive by your home.
– Reduces the amount of offers you will get on your home.
– Forces you to sell at a price below market value.
– Leaves you open to liability and neglecting proper precautions when dealing with contracts, inspections and other procedures.
– Causes your property to stay on the market too long without getting offers which causes buyers to think something is wrong with the home.
– Am I knowledgeable about the legal, contractual, and procedural elements involved?
– Am I pricing my home correctly? Do I even know what its worth?
– Can I distinguish serious buyers from those who are just looking?
– Do I have the time to schedule appointments and host tours?
– Can I showcase my home online with the latest marketing tools including virtual tours, panoramic pictures and detailed listing information?
Sometimes discussing things in-person is more efficient.
Let me know when you’d like to meet and talk one-on-one.Sincerely,
You canregister for the next Seller’s Corner & Client Tracking webinar
to see this listing-generator in full-swing.
email marketing content requests.
(for trial and paying customers, of course).
I’m here to write for you, around the clock.
Take care and stay in touch,