Tim here, how’s your week going?
With inventory at record lows, it’s imperative to secure listing opportunities by any means necessary. Agreed?
This includes targeting the hottest homebuyer demographic in the nation: millennials.
The logic behind this? Your homebuyers become your homeowners, and your homeowners eventually become your home sellers. So, let’s start at the very beginning (a very good place to start) – pre-paving more listings by securing more homebuyers (i.e. – your eventual home sellers). Sound good?
A few critical statistics:
– “Millennials [are] the nation’s largest living generation.”
– “Millennials make up 42% of all homebuyers overall, first-time or not.”
– “Millennials are 56% of America’s first-time homebuyers.” (Source: https://goo.gl/l71hcT)
Another recent report from the American Press Institute found that:
“88% of Millennials get their news from Facebook.” (Source: https://goo.gl/Wi3l5P)
A second report states the obvious: “Millennials Are Digital Shoppers”
The same study concluded that: “For both social networks and advertisers [realtors and agents] to attract Millennials, they need to offer valuable content, whether that’s new features or useful information.” (Source: https://goo.gl/8sDv5Q)
What better motivator do you need to get savvy and active on social media?
We have all of the resources you need:
1) The Truth About Social Media (statistics on it’s popularity amongst realtors and agents)
2) 5 Social Media Tips You Aren’t Implementing (But Should)
3) More Likes. More Followers. Savvy Ways To Mix And Mingle On Social Media
4) Facebook Business page with add-in lead capture
5) Buyers Resource Center (that you can add to, and share via, social media)
Cheers to making money by marketing to millennials,