Tim here, again, with a quick Tip & Script Of The Week.
When people aren’t fed, they’re cranky and irritable.
The same goes for your leads – when they don’t feel routinely nourished, cared about, and/or spoon-fed relevant info – they will likely stomp off to one of the 2 other agents they know.
In short – remember that “satiated” (nurtured) leads and clients translate into a (financially) satisfied and successful agent (that’s you).
With that said – take this advice literally.
Treat promising leads and valued clients (Sellers and Buyers) to some easy-on-the-wallet grub. Here are a few holidays (and accompanying email greetings) worth considering, this month:
* July 7th: National Strawberry Sundae Day
* July 9th: National Sugar Cookie Day
* July 23rd: National Hot Dog Day AND Vanilla Ice Cream Day
* August 3rd: National Watermelon Day
* August 10th: National S’mores Day
* August 4th: National Chocolate Chip Day
* August 5th: Homemade Pie Day
* August 5th: International Beer Day
* August 6th: National Root Beer Float Day
* August 15th: Cupcake Day
* August 24th: National Waffle Iron Day
* August 30th: National Toasted Marshmallow Day
* August 30th: International Cabernet Sauvignon Day
____ here. How’s your summer going so far? All is well on this end. Just keeping busy and trying to stay in touch with folks as we head into the second half of 2016.
You’ve been so generous with your time this year, and I’d like to express my gratitude in a special way.
*DATE is *HOLIDAY and I’d really like to celebrate it with you.
This way we can catch up over a delightful snack instead of just texting and emailing. My schedule is pretty flexible – let me know what works best for you and I’ll schedule something in a jiffy.
[Insert SELLER or BUYER segment here].
[While I’m at it, I’ll bring along some printed home values and home care resources as extra food for thought (no pun intended). I like to consider myself your one-stop shop for all things real estate. I hope you will, too].
[While I’m at it, I’ll bring printed details about homes and properties that might be up your alley. I’ve been doing some extra research for you and would love your feedback to confirm whether or not I’m on the right track].
Cheers and bon appétit,