Receive: Listing(s), Referral(s) & Respect.
Tim here, how was your Thanksgiving?
Aside from pies, I hope you were able to slice out some rest and recovery time.
Quick question – do you think it’s really better to give than to receive?
Well, I guess it depends on what you’re giving – right?
This #GivingTuesday (November 29th), ask yourself:
Am I habitually providing (giving) my leads and clients what’s relevant and necessary, in order to gain (receive) what’s important, beneficial, and professionally fulfilling to me?
More of a Listing Agent?
– GIVE sellers home values so they’ll turn to you when they’re ready to list.
– GIVE homeowners (your prospective sellers) home care resources so they’ll keep you on their radar for everything real estate.
– GIVE specific reasons why sellers should want to work with you, reassurance you’ll secure the “best offer on their home”, and home staging guidance to develop referrals and a quality reputation as the neighborhood real estate expert.
More of a Buyer’s Agent?
– GIVE warm, quick email greetings to spark their interest.
– GIVE Listing Alerts that match their exact interests to show you care.
– GIVE yourself automatic, on-the-go listing insight with the AgentView mobile app
Would love to receive any feedback you have on this.
Have a solid week back at work,
P.S. – Giving and receiving the aforementioned isn’t exclusive to November 29th.
These tips are applicable (literally) 365 days a year.