How does free 30 day access to marketing designed in the heart of the nation’s hottest (seller’s) housing market sound?
We’re going to give you a real-world scenario featuring your clients that could be costing you thousands upon millions of dollars in revenue.
Clients need to know about available homes in their local market. If for some reason your website doesn’t have the critical info they need to make informed decisions, rest assure they will find it elsewhere – and good luck hoping they return to your website.
Just some of the issues keeping you from maximizing revenue include allowing Zillow and similar portals to infiltrate your database. You may send clients something like an inventory snapshot, fresh marketing content, referral request, and use our New MLS Map Search to provide search results – but this utterly disconnects clients from the primary objective: Always remembering your domain name.
- Custom IDX: Offers prebuilt searches for visitors that pulls IDX data without having to search
- Listing Alerts for Buyers: Notify clients the second a matching listings goes on the market
- Client Tracking: Understand the activity and interest levels of each buyer
2) Seller’s Corner (for your homeowners)
- Neighborhood Address Search: Displays all active listings in their zip code
- Lead Capture: Built in to display sold data and calculate average and median home prices instantly
- Neighborhood Alert: Notifications for newly listed or nearby sold data
All of these custom features keep your clients off Zillow or from attending open houses.
The CRM keeps you connected. It tracks and stores client activity and allows you to send out personal messages to individuals, groups, or your entire list. Your success is directly related to the relationships you have with the contacts in your database.
You don’t need thousands of leads. You only need 100 really good relationships.
Proper marketing starts at inception with the tools you give your buyers. Your website sets the foundation for repeat business. That’s why we’re providing you with a 30-day trial to make all this happen. Where should you start after signing up? Here are a few recommendations.
- Choose your website template, including everything from banner photos to button images
- Add your contacts to our CRM and create new folders based on everything from interests, client location, and more
- Create geographic custom IDX links to begin shaping visual branding and local expertise
- Set up MLS searches for your buyers. Our system offers a much more complete user experience than your current MLS dashboard
- Update your homeowners home address (only way Seller’s Corner will operate)
- This 30-day trial should focus on replacing your current website and systems (for the most part).
Your database might consist of only buyers or sellers. However, you may fail to send relevant information to your referral list under the false assumption that these folks will never forget you. Now you can stay in constant touch with them to ensure they never forget about you.
We suggest you create groups based on client interests and other categories such as where they live. This will enable you to send out much more personal messages to connect with clients on a deeper level.
Here’s a great example: A married couple in your zip code are wine enthusiasts. Place them in your seller’s folder for upcoming neighborhood alerts. Now you can notify them of upcoming local events featuring wine walks and tastings.
Now you’re top of mind. Now your clients will never forget about you. Now you’re increasing revenue by leaps and bounds.
Ready to get started?
Give us a ring: 408.213.4668