We’ve taken the liberty of highlighting a few special (and sometimes overlooked) holidays in November, as reasons to reach out, engage with your leads and clients, and be THAT (memorable) agent folks turn to when they’re ready to buy, sell, and refer.
– Sunday, November 6th – Daylight Saving Time Ends – Set your clocks back 1 hour!
– Tuesday, November 8th – Election Day – Vote!
– Friday, November 11th – Veterans’ Day – Check your CRM for a patriotic greeting to honor those who serve(d).
– Thursday, November 24th – Thanksgiving Day – Gobble-gobble won’t cut it. Login to your CRM for a warm greeting.
– Tuesday, November 29th – Giving Tuesday – Give home values, give property details, give your website some love on the next free editing webinar, give us your attention and boost your marketing-know on a free webinar, give folks all the home care resources they need, give yourself automatic on-the-go listing insight with your AgentView mobile app… in short, give more back to your clients, your business, and, effectively, yourself.
Food-Oriented Holidays – see accompanying email greeting, below – simply fill-in-the-blank, press send, and spark a conversation (and possible meet ‘n greet!):
– Thursday, November 3rd – National Sandwich Day
– Saturday, November 5th – National Doughnut Day
– Monday, November 7th – National Bittersweet Chocolate With Almonds Day
– Tuesday, November 8th – National Cappuccino Day
– Thursday, November 10th – National Vanilla Cupcake Day
– Friday, November 11th – National Sundae Day
– Saturday, November 12th – National Pizza Day
– Monday, November 21st – National Gingerbread Cookie Day
– Wednesday, November 23rd – National Espresso Day
– Friday, November 25th – National Parfait Day
– Monday, November 28th – French Toast Day
– Tuesday, November 29th – National Chocolates Day
– Wednesday, November 30th – National Mousse Day
____, here. You’ve been so generous with your time this year. I’d like to express my gratitude.
*DATE is *HOLIDAY and I’d really like to celebrate it with you.
This way we can catch up over a delightful snack (on me) instead of just texting and emailing. My schedule is pretty flexible – let me know what works best for you and I’ll schedule something in a jiffy.
[While I’m at it, I’ll bring along some printed home values andhome care resources as extra food for thought (no pun intended). I like to consider myself your one-stop shop for all things real estate. I hope you will, too].
[While I’m at it, I’ll bring printed details about homes and properties that might be up your alley. I’ve been doing some extra research for you and would love your feedback to confirm whether or not I’m on the right track].
Looking forward to it!
– Thursday, November 10th – Forget-Me-Not Day – another great opportunity to remind your sellers you’re the neighborhood expert, via Seller’s Corner.
– Sunday, November 13th – Caregiver Appreciation Day
– Sunday, November 13th – World Kindness Day
– Thursday, November 17th – Electronic Greeting Card Day – Want to send a special, tailored greeting to a lead or client but not sure what to include? Check out our Tip Of The Week Archives or contact PropertyMinder Marketing Department for inspiration.
– Thursday, November 17th – World Peace Day
– Friday, November 25th – Black Friday
– Friday, November 25th – You’re Welcome Day
– Tuesday, November 29th – Square Dance Day