We’ve once again taken the liberty of highlighting a few special (and sometimes overlooked) holidays in December as reasons to reach out, engage with your leads and clients, and be THAT (memorable) agent folks turn to when they’re ready to buy, sell, and refer.
-Wednesday, December 21st: Winter Solstice – shortest day and longest night of the year – remind folks you have all their home care resources this winter!
– Saturday, December 25th: Christmas Day – log in to your CRM for the latest greeting we’ve written for you.
– Sunday, December 25th: Hanukkah – log in to your CRM for the latest greeting we’ve written for you.
– Thursday, December 31st: New Year’s Eve – log in to your CRM for the latest greeting we’ve written for you.
– Monday, December 12th: Pointsettia Day
– Wednesday, December 21st: Look On The Bright Side Day – brighten someone’s day by sending home values to your sellers, property details (including HD Photos) to buyers,
Food-Oriented Holidays – see accompanying email greeting, below – simply fill-in-the-blank, press send, and spark a conversation (and possible meet and greet):
– Sunday, December 4th: National Cookie Day
– Thursday, December 8th: National Brownie Day
– Friday, December 9th: National Pastry Day
– Thursday, December 15th: National Lemon Cupcake Day
– Friday, December 16th: National Chocolate Covered Anything Day
– Saturday, December 17th: National Maple Syrup Day
____, here. You’ve been so generous with your time this year. I’d like to express my gratitude.
*DATE is *HOLIDAY and I’d really like to celebrate it with you.
This way we can catch up over a delightful snack (on me) instead of just texting and emailing. My schedule is pretty flexible – let me know what works best for you and I’ll schedule something in a jiffy.
[While I’m at it, I’ll bring along some printed home values andhome care resources as extra food for thought (no pun intended). I like to consider myself your one-stop shop for all things real estate. I hope you will, too].
[While I’m at it, I’ll bring printed details about homes and properties that might be up your alley. I’ve been doing some extra research for you and would love your feedback to confirm whether or not I’m on the right track].
Looking forward to it!